Membership in OUTSPORT TORONTO is voluntary, and is open to all LGBT community-based organisations, leagues, teams and groups that are involved in a recreational or competitive sport.
There is no cost to your organisation for membership.
Becoming a member is simple.
- Complete the secure on-line application form found here (will open in a new tab / window).
- As part of completing the form, you can choose to do all authorisations electronically, or print the form and get physical signatures.
- If you choose electronic, eMail approvals, the signing officer you chose will be eMailed a PDF copy of the application form along with instructions. You will also be eMailed a PDF copy of the form, and a link to alter the submission should you need to change any information.
- If you chose physical signatures, you will be eMailed a PDF of the form along with instructions. Just print the PDF, get it signed, and return a signed copy to OUTSPORT TORONTO by any of
- personally giving it to one of the directors,
- scanning the signed form and eMailing the scan (PDF preferred if possible) to membership@OutSportToronto.org, or
- send it by post to the following address:
77 Carlton Street, Suite 1707
Toronto, Canada. M5B 2J7
Once reviewed and your membership accepted by the Board of Directors of OUTSPORT TORONTO , your nominee will be eligible to attend and vote at any OUTSPORT TORONTO general meetings.
For more on becoming a member of OUTSPORT TORONTO , please eMail membership@OutSportToronto.org .